Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello to my Mp3 Download Blog - Immediatly Music Mp3 download


Listening to music is one of my favorite pastimes. When I am heartbroken I will sob along to sad songs. When I am angry I will rage out to heavy metal. When I am happy I put on bright, optimistic tunes. Whatever mood I am in I have a collection of music to match it.

When I first began collecting music I bought compact discs. This became a rather expensive habit on a minimum wage budget. Often I was disappointed to pay nearly $20 for a single cd to find that I did not like any of the other tracks on it. What a waste of money!

A few years later I discovered I could download tons of music from sites like Kazaa and WinMx. The best part was it was free. So, that kept me happy for a while. Then all those lawsuits with Napster violating copyright laws occurred. Downloading sites that worked one day were shut down the next. It became harder to find a site that I could download music from. I got paranoid that I would get in trouble with the law for downloading music for free, so I quit doing it.

For a long time I looked for a legal way to download music for less money. Finally I came across mp3rocket.com. The way Mp3 Rocket works is you go to their site and download the program (for free). You can pay for the Pro version, which costs $49.95 for a lifetime subscription. This requires you to use a debit or credit card. They also have a monthly fee program which is about $2 per month.

After registering and downloading the software, you just open it up and search by artist, song name, genre, etc in the search field and a list will come up. The more people sharing the file, the faster the file will come in to your computer. You can also search for television shows, images, software, and videos. Filtering content is an option if you have children and do not want adult content popping up in the results. There is a preview option where you can listen to the part of the song that has been downloaded already while it is still being downloaded. This ensures that the music is not corrupt and that it is the song you are looking for. If you decide you do not want a file you are downloading you can always cancel it. The music gets saved into a shared folder on your computer where other Mp3 Rocket users can then download it from you. After you download the music you want you can then burn it onto cds.

I love Mp3 Rocket. It is legal and I have gotten tons of music, burned many cds, and even discovered new music I had never heard before. If you love music as much as I do, but hate paying high prices for cds or individual songs, definitely check out Mp3 Rocket.




Welcome to my Mp3 Downlaod Blog - Fast Sounds Downloading

No comments:

Post a Comment